- The flavonoids in orange Oxiblast are comprised primarily of flavanone glycosides (narirutin 4′-O-glucoside, eriocitrin, narirutin, hesperidin, isosakuranetin rutinoside)
- Polymethoxylated flavone aglycons (sinensetin, hexa-O-methylquercetagetin, nobiletin, hexa-O-methylgossypetin, 3,5,6,7,8,3′,4′-heptamethoxyflavone, anti-cancerous properties,
- Due to the presence of limonene, a naturally occurring chemical.
- The hesperidin and its aglycone form hesperetin found in orange oxiblast
- which can block free radicals, have antidepressant, antiangiogenic, anti-oxidative stress effects and can act as a preventive for neurodegenerative diseases.
How to consume Oxiblast : 1/4th teaspoon added to Milk, yogurt, curry, tea , smoothies etc
use 1/2 teaspoon at one time